We are the Data Lab at the University of Oklahoma.
News and Updates
- Summer 2022 Data Bite for has started!💻
- 🙌🏿 Yan Liang successfully defended her dissertation entitled "Scaling up Labeling, Mining, and Inference for Event Extraction".
- 🤩 Our grant entitled FAI: A novel paradigm for fairness-aware deep learning models on data streams was awarded by the NSF and Amazon.
- Jasmine DeHart's VP Fairness paper was accepted at BigData 2021.
- Makya Stell won 1st place (Non-Life Science) for her poster at the OK-LSAMP Conference.
- Yan Liang's AdaTag paper was accepted at ACL.
- Yan Liang and the Amazon Product Graph Team presented a tutorial and paper at KDD.
- Shine Xu was accepted into the VIS 2021 Doctoral Colloquium!
- Jasmine DeHart recieved the Most Valuable Teaching Assistant Award at UK AMLI.
- Andrew Elaryan will be interning at Google this summer.
- Lisa Egede will be headed to CMU in Fall 2021.